Pricing for Race Management Services
- Pull Tab timing – $400 is the base rate for timing the race, with an additional $1 charged per registered participant. To time a second event (ex. 8K & 10 Mile) at the same time is an additional $100 fee.
- Chip timing – $500 is the base rate for timing the race, with an additional cost of $2.50 per registered participant. With this method of timing, we are able to offer innovative ways for runners to see their times while they wait for the awards ceremony. Please contact us about your specific event for more information regarding these innovations. To time a second event (ex. 8K & 10 Mile) at the same time is an additional $100 fee.
- Online Registration – FREE to you. The convenience factor for you and your race participants makes online registration a must. We can tailor the registration form to whatever you need. Click here to see examples of other races posted on our website.
- Race Certification – have your race USATF certified so that runners can accurately compare their times to performances run on other certified courses knowing that the distances were exactly the same. No one can truly establish a personal best if the course distance is not accurate. Courses must be certified for any road running performance to be accepted as a record or to be nationally ranked.
- 5K – $300, 8K – $450, 10K – $525, 12K – $650, 10 Mile – $750, Half Marathon – $900, Marathon – $1500
- *Travel Fee – If a race is outside of Greenville, SC then there is an additional $1 per mile (one way) charged. If the race is 50 miles outside of Greenville, there may be a need to provide two hotels rooms for the night prior to the race.
- For race management service, It’s About Time will provide online registration, finish chute, finish line clock, scoring for overall and award results, and online posting of results.
- We request that you provide bibs (along with safety pins), with bar-codes on the pull tabs. We can purchase bibs for you. We charge $0.20 a bib for manual timing and $0.40 a bib for chip timing (with your personalized logo).
- Two days prior to your needing the bibs for runner distribution, we ask that you e-mail us an excel spreadsheet in individual columnar entries. (last name, first name, address, city, zip, gender, age on race day, shirt size). On request, we will send you a template file for your mail-in registrations. We provide you with labels for the bibs, in alphabetic order, for distribution.
- On race day, we score your race according to your award distribution, and provide these results within 15 minutes after the last runner crosses the finish line – often even earlier upon request. Following that, we post these results to our website, and you can either inform your runners of our website or put a link on your website or Facebook page.
- Please contact us to help you get started with your event or with any questions you have!
- Click here to send us an email or call us at 864-363-0280